Why join our Team?
We care passionately about our nurses and health care staff as we understand the difference they make to the lives of patients and clients we work with.
Our experience helps us identify highly-skilled candidates for the right roles, supporting them in delivering patient centred care and in achieving their professional aspirations.
We have hundreds of nursing and carer jobs available at any time, with top national employers such as the NHS, private hospitals and nursing / residential care groups.
If you’re looking for flexibility and variety, we offer a wide range of temporary nursing and carer opportunities which benefit from great hourly pay rates and weekly payments. Maybe you want a change of direction in your career, or you are in full time employment but would like a new challenge. Or perhaps you are returning to work after a career break.
Our helpful and friendly team will take the time to understand your professional needs and offer the following benefits:
- Working for a reputable brand with a track record spanning nearly 70 years due to our industry leading standards of quality and compliance.
- The best job opportunities in line with your career aspirations.
- Open and honest communication and feedback.
- An accessible and reliable recruitment service around the clock .
- Flexible work options so you control how you work.
- 24/7 access to our Staff Shift app to update your availability and review your booking details.
- A dedicated compliance team to help you maintain your compliance and take you through the most convenient training and occupational health options to unlock more work opportunities.
- Support for Nurses requiring NMC revalidation.
- As a member of the A24 Group of agencies registering with The BNA allows you to simultaneously register with the other four Nursing and Care agencies under the group, allowing even more work opportunities.