Care at home with The British Nursing Association
For many families there will come a time when additional assistance may be required for the care of a family member. This is when most families will seek out alternatives to a long term hospital stay, nursing home or respite care.
BNA Homecare supplies carer and home nursing services throughout the United Kingdom.
Our services include domiciliary care assignments as well as the provision of home nursing for clients that require either support or continued, ongoing care due to disability or illness. In addition to this, as a nursing agency we are proficient in the supply of specialist and general nurses, who are able to provide nursing care for chronic conditions and even ventilated patients.
The BNA here 24-7 to help you:
Each Service User and family are assigned an experienced care coordinator who can guide you through how our service works. It is a simple process, as follows:
1. First, we suggest a detailed telephonic consultation with one of our BNA care coordinators. We can provide you with full details, estimates of costs of our services and answer any questions you may have.
2. The next step is organising a Care Assessment to assess the needs of the individual and to determine exactly what the choices of the service user are, what the expected outcomes will be and how these will be managed.
3. Booking homecare services to the agreed requirements is easy: You will be provided with a pro-forma invoice on a weekly basis and we ask that all care and nursing provision is paid for in advance either by credit card or by direct bank transfer.
4. Monitoring your Care: We ensure that the service we deliver meets your needs by keeping in contact with the nominated parties, ensuring that the care provision is efficiently delivered, to your satisfaction. If your health needs change we will review the care service accordingly.
5. Service Supervision: We understand that this service is personal to you and we want to ensure at all times that the required outcomes are being met. We therefore carry out regular supervision checks on our care and nursing staff to ensure that they are adhering to the care plans and that no new issues have occurred - and that you feel confident, happy and supported by the programme. Your BNA coordinator will continue to liaise with you throughout the care provision.