For nearly 70 years BNA has built a reputation on our reliable, professional and most importantly trusted service.
Clients choose our support due to the industry leading compliance systems and verification processes we practice.
BNA’s dedicated Compliance Team is here to help take you through the most convenient training and occupational health options to get you agency work ready.
Our robust and thorough employment check standards include:
- Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) Check (For work in England & Wales) and / or Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme (For work in Scotland)
- Document Verification to confirm your I.D and Right to Work in the UK
- Verified qualifications and experience including: 10 year Employment History and Professional References.
- Valid Mandatory Practical Training: Basic Life Support, Manual Handling
- For Nurses: NMC Membership and Professional Indemnity
Use your experience to unlock more work with our additional FRAMEWORK compliance level
BNA has been awarded Preferred Supplier status on many national contracts. These agreements offer our nurse and care staff greater earning potential and continuous work streams. Let our Compliance Team guide you through the additional requirements.
- Completing our recognised Online Training package
- Mandatory Immunisation Requirements: Exposure Prone or Non-Exposure Prone
- Basic maths and literacy tests
- Working in Mental Health Environments: a recognised form of Control and Restraint Training
Registered and need guidance?
Talk to a member of the Compliance Team Now on 0871 873 3309