The BNA British Nursing Association works with CCG's and local authorities throughout England, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
We provide specialist and general nurses and care staff to service users requiring complex care in their own home.
The agency has strong procedures in place to ensure:
- Care assessments and reviews are updated at all times.
- Supervision checks on staff are in place.
- All staff are suitably trained and qualified to undertake the nursing role required.
- Strong compliance and audit processes are in place for additional peace of mind.
- Care Quality Commission registered.
Continuing Care and Complex Care teams can click here to contact us.
Contact us today to discuss your needs (24-hour service).
Our care coordinators will organise for a representative from BNA to meet with you to discuss any individual package that may need additional staffing.